Node: 192.64.87.183:46664
Node: 192.64.80.142:46664

Open your CompuCoin Wallet
Help -> Debug Window -> Console
addnode 192.64.87.183:46664 add
and press Return

and as well

addnode 192.64.80.142:46664 add
Best Bitcoin Alternative. CompuCoin (CPN) Exchange, Buy and Sell on cryptopia.co.nz
(07-02-2017, 01:37 PM)compucoin.org Wrote: Node: 192.64.87.183:46664

and press Return

and as well

Are the nodes down? I cannot sync! Is the fact that no one seems to be around causing the delayed engagement with the use of compucoin?
Speaking for myself and others who believe this Cryptocoin could be big. 

Why is there dead nodes and no help in sight? 

We all would like to help to get the word out but the blockchain must be available 24 hours a day/7 days a week/and 365 days a year
And like all other good coins this one should have reliable support.

This must be why the exchanges keep dropping compucoin because it is not available stated above.

If "We" the "community" of CompuCoin Users are to help get the word out and push people to use it as it should be so it can rise in value
the coins blockchain should be readily available for syncronization!

I personally wouldn't recommend people to use it in its current state until it is reliable. the management of the server nodes is something that will make or break the coins future as seen in the past years. Comments around the net and a multitude of node changes shows the problem is management of the servers. If this one error in mismanagement would be fixed and support were intensified the coins value at this point may possibly have been 100 fold!

If I send a new user to download and execute the CompuCoin Wallet for themselves it makes absolutely no connections to sync the blockchain. if it is a problem with network failure you should have an update page to inform users of network uptime and downtime.

I hate to comment like this but have been mining for CPN for sometime now and purchased coin as well and the value is not going anywhere. It would be a shame to loose coin that i have accumulated due to management of the servers. If I loose money on the coin that should be my fault.

Please fix these grave errors before the net puts CompuCoin in the crypto graveyard!

I have faith the coin could do well! But it will take allot to make that happen both on the management side and community side.

One day with high gains is just a fluke maybe because the servers were functional on that day! I.E activity was able to transpire.

Now I know the CompuCoin company itself knows how important the server nodes are but right now there are no available nodes for days in a row and there is no customer service in sight either! We all don't wish to loose out! Even the companies holdings 8.000.000 CPN would be a substantial loss.

If WE all want the CPN to have consistent gains then something needs to be done to keep it more secure and dependable!

Thanks
Deazy

P.S. someone is talking about sex and posting sexual comments while showing off money made by trading CPN who would trade away 250000 CPN at a value of 0.006 USD each for 1200 Euro? Not Me
The highest rate since then was August 10 at a rate of 0.005 USD and today its value is currently 0.002 and moving down do something to keep CPN alive and well.

P.P.S.  update the site and get more exchanges back on the bandwagon please right now i am at a huge loss! oh and I had to delete my other comment about this connection problem because you guys weren't answering my help request.
Making a long story short:

192.64.80.142:46664

works fine. As well

73.230.123.131:46664

And there are members dumping & pumping and making good profit with even with satoshis, its the volume.

See BTC, lost in one day more than $800. how you call this?

We appreciate your support and feedback.

All my best!
Best Bitcoin Alternative. CompuCoin (CPN) Exchange, Buy and Sell on cryptopia.co.nz
Smile 
Appendix, today it was a Black Friday for:

Bitcoin 3071,41 € | -19,08%
Ether 217,51 € | -18,69%
Litecoin 44,00 € | -30,83%

Except for:

CompuCoin (CPN) +34.62%  Cool
(09-14-2017, 06:07 AM)Deazy Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 01:37 PM)compucoin.org Wrote: Node: 192.64.87.183:46664

and press Return

and as well

Are the nodes down? I cannot sync! Is the fact that no one seems to be around causing the delayed engagement with the use of compucoin?
Speaking for myself and others who believe this Cryptocoin could be big. 

Why is there dead nodes and no help in sight? 

We all would like to help to get the word out but the blockchain must be available 24 hours a day/7 days a week/and 365 days a year
And like all other good coins this one should have reliable support.

This must be why the exchanges keep dropping compucoin because it is not available stated above.

If "We" the "community" of CompuCoin Users are to help get the word out and push people to use it as it should be so it can rise in value
the coins blockchain should be readily available for syncronization!

I personally wouldn't recommend people to use it in its current state until it is reliable. the management of the server nodes is something that will make or break the coins future as seen in the past years. Comments around the net and a multitude of node changes shows the problem is management of the servers. If this one error in mismanagement would be fixed and support were intensified the coins value at this point may possibly have been 100 fold!

If I send a new user to download and execute the CompuCoin Wallet for themselves it makes absolutely no connections to sync the blockchain. if it is a problem with network failure you should have an update page to inform users of network uptime and downtime.

I hate to comment like this but have been mining for CPN for sometime now and purchased coin as well and the value is not going anywhere. It would be a shame to loose coin that i have accumulated due to management of the servers. If I loose money on the coin that should be my fault.

Please fix these grave errors before the net puts CompuCoin in the crypto graveyard!

I have faith the coin could do well! But it will take allot to make that happen both on the management side and community side.

One day with high gains is just a fluke maybe because the servers were functional on that day! I.E activity was able to transpire.

Now I know the CompuCoin company itself knows how important the server nodes are but right now there are no available nodes for days in a row and there is no customer service in sight either! We all don't wish to loose out! Even the companies holdings 8.000.000 CPN would be a substantial loss.

If WE all want the CPN to have consistent gains then something needs to be done to keep it more secure and dependable!

Thanks
Deazy

P.S. someone is talking about sex and posting sexual comments while showing off money made by trading CPN who would trade away 250000 CPN at a value of 0.006 USD each for 1200 Euro? Not Me
The highest rate since then was August 10 at a rate of 0.005 USD and today its value is currently 0.002 and moving down do something to keep CPN alive and well.

P.P.S.  update the site and get more exchanges back on the bandwagon please right now i am at a huge loss! oh and I had to delete my other comment about this connection problem because you guys weren't answering my help request.

And your wallet is working now? I double checked and all fine with the nodes as provided.