Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cpn future?
Is something gonna happen for this coin it just keep getting down and down. its not on any other exchange than cryptopia, no new development. Even the new coins with almost nothing to show going up like crazy.  

Is this coin even gonna survive in crypto world?
haven't heard anything new nor any kind of new development. i want to know what are your plans for this coin or are you guys even doing something? i'm really confused about this coin Huh @compucoin
Reply Purge Spammer
We appreciate your feedback highly and will utilize it in the further development of the site as best we can. Coin is supported and we are in process to come up with news and additional services soon.
Best Bitcoin Alternative. CompuCoin (CPN) Exchange, Buy and Sell on cryptopia.co.nz
(10-17-2017, 07:09 AM)compucoin.org Wrote: We appreciate your feedback highly and will utilize it in the further development of the site as best we can. Coin is supported and we are in process to come up with news and additional services soon.

CPN admins, I am concerned as well. As a long time holder and therefore stakeholder in this project, it sitting at 45 sats is not acceptable.

You've been telling folks for months that investments are coming, it's worth it to keep buying and holding, etc. Now it's time to put your money where you mouth is and make the coin profitable before people rightfully devest.
Reply Purge Spammer
(10-23-2017, 12:36 AM)cpnholder Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 07:09 AM)compucoin.org Wrote: We appreciate your feedback highly and will utilize it in the further development of the site as best we can. Coin is supported and we are in process to come up with news and additional services soon.

CPN admins, I am concerned as well. As a long time holder and therefore stakeholder in this project, it sitting at 45 sats is not acceptable.

You've been telling folks for months that investments are coming, it's worth it to keep buying and holding, etc. Now it's time to put your money where you mouth is and make the coin profitable before people rightfully devest.

Hi, with all respect but it does not work this way. We need help and support from CompuCoins community, you and all others. Just holding the coins and looking all day what the value won't help. Get other people investing, spread the word about CompuCoin and hold your coins and invest more ...

Remember CompuCoin is community driven.
Best Bitcoin Alternative. CompuCoin (CPN) Exchange, Buy and Sell on cryptopia.co.nz
(10-25-2017, 06:38 PM)compucoin.org Wrote:

Hi, with all respect but it does not work this way. We need help and support from CompuCoins community, you and all others. Just holding the coins and looking all day what the value won't help. Get other people investing, spread the word about CompuCoin and hold your coins and invest more ...

Respectfully, that's a hard sell to investors: "The coin will be valuable only if you invest"... can't the coin live on it's own then? What are you all doing to support it exactly?
Reply Purge Spammer
(10-26-2017, 10:32 PM)cpnholder Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 06:38 PM)compucoin.org Wrote:

Respectfully, that's a hard sell to investors: "The coin will be valuable only if you invest"... can't the coin live on it's own then? What are you all doing to support it exactly?

To repeat, CompuCoin is community supported. We spent a lot of efforts to keep it running also we are in process with further developments. I am not sure if you got the point that we are a community and that's not just us.